Please Note - In accordance with local government regulations, Guangzhou International Christian Fellowship is open to foreign passport holders and foreign residence permit holders from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.


This form does not yet contain any fields.

    May I bring my mainland Chinese friend to church?

    Unfortunately GICF's license requirements do not permit mainland Chinese to attend the service. The only exception is mainlanders who are married to non-mainland Chinese.

    However, if you wish to worship together with mainland Chinese in an English service, please consider Union Church Grace Fellowship or Union Church Hope Fellowship. 

    Do I need to bring any identification papers to come to church?

    Yes. Chinese law requires foreigners to carry their passports with them at all times. If you are not in the habit of carrying your passport, please bring a photocopy and cooperate with the ushers as they have to do the unpleasant task of checking ID.

    Is there anywhere I can take my mainland Chinese friends or worship alongside mainland Chinese?

    Yes! Union Church Grace Fellowship and Union Church Hope Fellowship are able to offer mixed national-foreigner services in English.

    How can I get involved? 

    GICF is a volunteer fellowship. There are no paid employees. We therefore are always looking for help. A true born-again believer with a servant's heart and a demonstrated commitment to attending GICF are the main criteria for volunteering. Please contact an elder or deacon to find out more information. 

    How can I get more information?

    Please make use of the contact form to the right if you have any questions, comments or prayer requests. We'll try to put you in contact with the appropriate person as soon as possible.